Students are asked to observe the following standards of conduct in order to develop socially and morally acceptable behavior and to maintain an atmosphere conducive to learning.
- Treat teachers and other adults respectfully. DEFIANCE WILL NOT BE TOLERATED!
- Respect classmates’ rights and property, treating them with courtesy at all times.
- Avoid behavior or attitudes that are disruptive to learning.
- Treat school property with care. Damage will be repaired or replaced at the expense of the student.
- Remain on school grounds during school hours. Exceptions must have written permission from school administration.
- Avoid using language or actions which profane, indecent, suggestive or lewd manner.
- Usage of tobacco products, alcohol, or illegal drugs is prohibited on campus or on school buses. This behavior is completely unacceptable.
- Students are not permitted to make and receive phone calls during lessons. In the event of an emergency, students may request permission from the teacher to make any and all necessary calls to their parent or guardian.
- Students are not allowed to bring matches, lighters, playing cards, inappropriate pictures, or reading materials to school. These items will be confiscated.
Student’s Conduct on school busses
- There should be no shouting or loud speech as it may distract the driver.
- Students should instantly obey any command from the driver and/or bus supervisor.
- Students should ensure to be at the bus stop in sufficient time.
- There will be no fighting or using bad language.
- No eating or drinking on the bus.