The School believes strongly that all children should learn to swim as soon as possible. Swimming is not only a sport for children but a life saving skill for life. The School is fortunate to have its own outdoor swimming pool and will provide swimming lessons for all students during appropriate seasonal months.
- Just a few of the benefits of swimming lessons for children include:
- Acquiring life saving swimming skills and water awareness
- Improved water safety and survival knowledge
- Improved fitness, strength, co-ordination and general health
- Improved confidence and self esteem
- The swimming program provided to the children is:
- Age and ability appropriate identifying specific groups for each swimming session